Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DON'T DOWNLOAD "REIMAGE REPAIR" PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANGER!! UPDATE!

to organize your computer registry.  CORRECTION:  It is not a a free program with the logos of Microsoft and McAfee visible. It is a VIRUS!! I paid $99.00 for it. 

I had to call Dell Pay Support (I have a contract) to get my laptop fixed and it still isn't quite right but he's going to call me back.

Laptop wouldn't do anything after I logged in. Just a navy blue screen.  

It killed my older desktop!!

Spent 3 hr. and 15 minute with tech support on April 25, 3 hours on April 26 and a few hours running malware programs and deleting files. It is working better now. But it isn't perfect (3 yr old).  

Have fixed some of the issues with internet, hot spot, etc. 

Here's a google search link with all kinds of information. 

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=reimage%20repair 


http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-the-reimage-virus-and-uninstall-reimage-pc-repair/





No comments:

Post a Comment